Week TWO Assignment – HealthMap Investigation
The goal of this assignment is to investigate the healthmap.org website each week and find new and specific outbreaks that have found their way into the general population. Your focus will be to record three new outbreaks in all various parts of the world- North, South, East, and West regions of the world throughout the four weeks of class. (15 points each week)
Complete the following for each of the three outbreaks; one of the three outbreaks discussed each week should be COVID-19.
Week Two – South US/South America/Africa/Australia
· Name the communicable disease. Remember, you will write about three outbreaks each week.
· Name the location- City, County, State, Region, Territory and so on.
· Describe the specifics of the outbreak including causes and symptoms.
· How many cases have been confirmed and who has been affected?
· What is being done to prevent the spread of the disease?
ZIKA AND EBOLA HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY. CHOOSE DIFFERENT ONES. INCLUDE COVID AGAIN.