Specific Instructions & Marking Criteria
1. Discuss work place practices, safety policies, work culture, working environment, training and human factors. Ensure a comprehensive and realistic risk management programme is provided
2. Appraise current health and safety legislation in relation to the role and key responsibilities of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation. Detailed description from start to finish required.
3. Evaluate the key characterisitics of a safety statement and key principles of risk management to include details of legislation as regards a safety statement
4. Include procedure for enabling staff involvement
1. Devise and manage a training session in relation to the correct use of personal protective equipment and include the design of a hazard analysis sheet. Training requirements identified
2. Formulate a behavioral modification strategy, and training needs analysis for a group of employees in relation to workplace safety and, health and safety. Risks associated with the hazards identified.
3. Include a strategy aimed at controlling an identified risk, Skills and tools used in identifying hazards, and include controls
4. Devise a Health and safety strategy aimed at improving workplace safety culture
Part 3. Specific Instructions & Marking Criteria
1. Design a procedure for recording and monitoring data collected in audits and inspections to include an administration system to record and monitor health and safety related issues in a workplace (Safety Data Sheets, method statements etc)
2. Analyse the role of the supervisor in the implementation of Health & Safety Compliance in the work place
3. Outline the responsiblities and role of safety management in the strategic management of the workplace
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The postappeared first on .