Write an essay on the management structure, role of marketing, and human resource functions of a selected organization.
Define the organisation
Provide a detailed background of *the organisation, the type of business and the area(s) in which it operates
Outline the management structure of the selected organisation
Discuss 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of the organisation’s management structure
Introduce marketing and its role within the selected organisation
Briefly discuss the 4Ps of the Marketing Mix in relation to the selected organisation
Provide an overview of the organisations Human Resources functions. Present details of;
Balfour Beatty (see: Marketline reports /annual reports ) 2. Kier Group
Travis Perkins 4. Barratt Developments
Morgan Sindall Group 6. Interserve
1. Provide a background of the selected organisation (400 words)
Introduce the organisation, when it was established, who established it, the areas in which it operates etc.
2. State the management structure of the selected organisation (400 words)
You can elaborate on this by providing more information on this management structure, where it originated, when it was introduced etc- this is your opportunity to include references from literature.
3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the management structure (550 words) Refer to literature and present at least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of the management structure of the selected organisation.
4. Briefly discuss the 4Ps of the Marketing Mix in relation to the selected organisation (550 words) Introduce marketing and the 4Ps of the Marketing Mix, use the selected organisation as a case study.
5. Provide an overview of HR functions and present details of, recruitment and selection, employee relations and talent development of the selected organisation
First, provide a brief explanation of HR. Discuss HR functions of the organisation with specific reference to recruitment and selection, employee relations and talent development.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .