Write A Research Proposal On A Psychologically Relevant Topic And The Proposal Requires The Student To Choose A Psychologically Relevant Topic: Psychology Assignment, TCD, Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
Write a research proposal on a psychologically relevant topic. The proposal requires the student to choose a psychologically relevant topic and systematically develop it as if they were submitting it to an Ethics committee. The steps involved in the process include.
- Identifying and structuring the research question.
- Conducting a modest literature review around the topic of interest, and developing a scientific rationale for the proposal topic
- Ensuring all important variables are adequately defined. o Stating the 3 main hypotheses/research questions emerging from the overall research question
- Stating the specific corresponding design, and associated variables o The methods should be outlined, including the names and corresponding references of any measures proposed
- Sample information is required as is information on any potential ethical concerns which may arise from the proposed study and possible ways to address them. o Brief mention of the descriptive and inferential statistics proposed.
The post Write A Research Proposal On A Psychologically Relevant Topic And The Proposal Requires The Student To Choose A Psychologically Relevant Topic: Psychology Assignment, TCD, Ireland appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.