A major federal intelligence agency has tasked your computer forensics team with performing a remote acquisition, required to do real-time forensics analysis of a possible terrorist cell operating at one of their satellite offices.
The intelligence agency does not want the suspects to be aware of the ongoing investigation, so you are to identify in the presentation how the investigator will acquire the remote suspect without compromising the investigation. In addition, identify the real-time forensics procedures and actual tools (e.g., Encase Enterprise) used for computer imaging, image verification, and authentication over the network. Before performing the real-time forensics activity, the intelligence lead would like a presentation on how the forensics team will execute this investigation.
Provide the forensic real-time acquisition strategy in a presentation so the intelligence lead will understand the tools and processes used in the investigation. Make sure to include the following in your presentation:
- A title page
- An introduction detailing the major points of the paper
- How the investigator will acquire the remote suspect without compromising the investigation
- An identification of the real-time forensics procedures and actual tools (e.g., Encase Enterprise) used, consisting of computer imaging and image verification and authentication over the network
- A conclusion to the document restating the overall strategy
- A conclusion
- Reference list in APA format