The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by demonstrating your knowledge of organizational management by synthesizing the information from class into work and life experience.
Focus of the Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are very familiar. Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to transform the organization, utilizing Kotterâ€s 8-Step Approach.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed:
- Company Overview
- Kotterâ€s 8-Step Approach
The Final Paper for the course must be submitted to the instructor by 11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the class.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper: Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Must be ten double-spaced pages in length (not counting the title page and references) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The post mgt 405 appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.