- Have a broad understanding of the different ranges of sources and their reliability and validity when collecting and presenting data.
- Apply a range of digital skills confidently, securely, and responsibly for the effective use and management of information to facilitate business activities.
- Have a broad understanding of how analytics learning impacts working life and link progress and learning to future aspirations.
- Identify how the company you evaluated in assessment 1 collected data from stakeholders to derive the materiality matrix (if the annual/sustainability report of the company does not present such data or a materiality matrix, you need to specify this and may use a materiality matrix of another company, e.g. GSK).
- Describe how the materiality matrix is used to inform sustainability strategy making and relate the sustainability strategy with the activities identified.
- Identify the activities or activity areas for sustainability improvement of the company you chose in your presentation (from the annual report or sustainability report of the company). Briefly discuss how these activities support the business sustainability strategy.
- Present your visualizations of the recycling data set on Twitter and the analysis you learned in workshops.
- Identify what you have learnt so far to compare and contrast Excel and Tableau.
- Identify and describe what you have learnt in this module.
- Describe how analytics learning impacts working life and link progress and learning to future aspirations.
A note on Word Count
The total word count is 2,000 words maximum, excluding references, tables and diagrams. Guidance on each part is given above but students may deviate from this if they wish so, for example, students can split the three parts of work in the Portfolio into 600 words: 700 words: 700 words. It is recommended, however, that you do not deviate too much as this will impact on marks awarded for the tasks required – you need to ensure you have enough word count to do this well in all three parts of work in the portfolio.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The post BUSN9970: Identify how the company you evaluated in assessment 1 collected data from stakeholders to derive the materiality matrix: Prescriptive Analytics for Decision Making Report, UOK, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.