Conduct research on a U.S. manufacturing company that produces two (2) or more products.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Describe the company researched, indicating the primary products manufactured.
- Examine the effect of changes in the variable cost / fixed cost structure of the company on cost- volume analysis decisions by managers.
- Analyze the current cost system used by the company to determine manufacturing costs and examine the benefits of using an activity-based cost system over the traditional system for management decisions.
- Compare the companyâ€s sales and cost of sales forecast to the actual sales and costs of sales in the current financial statement. Evaluate strategies management can implement in response to changing conditions affecting budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The post Assignment 1: Cost Accounting and Management Decisions appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.