Executive summary: An executive summary should outline the key problem and objectives, and then cover the main findings and key recommendations- write this after you completed the report.
Company background: which industry does it operate in? What do they offer? what is the turnover per year?
Country background: selected country background – recent political development, geographic, economic – keep it brief, as these need to be explored in detail later.
Justify- why you have chosen this country to expand? What are the critical opportunities you see: make sure that your company, its product, and service match the opportunities seen in this country – keep it brief, as detailed analysis is needed in section 2.
Discuss why the understanding of the foreign macro-economic environment is essential and challenging for a business looking to expand – citation(s) needed.
- Analysis of the impact of the political and legal environment: on internationalization process:
You need to research the country-specific political and legal factors that may help or hinder the expansion decisions for the SME you have chosen: volatile or stable: recent political developments – discuss.
- Analyze the political risk- systematic, procedural, distributive, and catastrophic- which risk is present in the country you have selected, and how will this impact the internationalization decision.
- trade barriers/protectionism: what are the main trade barriers in the country you have selected, how will they impact the internationalization/expansion decision: and where are the opportunities and threats?
- Legislations: for foreign companies – what are the rules that need to be adhered to for different expansion strategies such as direct investment, joint venture, and export? (Tax rules, income transfer to the home country rules. Etc
- Analysis of the Economic climate: what is the current state of the economy of the country you have selected?
GDP, Inflation, interest rate, employment, government investment- discuss how this will impact various expansion strategies such as direct investment, joint venture, export, etc (opportunities and threats)– you need to provide data, graphs (the recent one). You should also provide the forecasted figures and discuss how these may affect the foreign firms in the country in the future. The discussion and analysis here need to be relevant to the company and sector you have selected.
- Analysis of the Sociocultural environment:
analyze the various aspects of culture- values, beliefs, and attitudes that are strongly present in the country you have selected that are relevant to the company and its product you have selected- how will this impact the different expansion decisions?
Use theories such as Ethnocentrism and Hofstede cultural dimensions and others to analyze the national culture and discuss how the dominant national culture in the country you have chosen- will help or hinder the expansion decision for the SME you have selected – requires citations for the theories.
- Analysis of the Technological environment:
analysis of the state of technology in the country, this could include- the infrastructure available in the country you have selected: is the infrastructure of the country would help or hinder the expansion decision- telecommunication, distribution network, human capital (knowledge)- area of specialism in the universities, the investment made by the government or being planned for the future: how will all of these impact your expansion strategies- direct investment, joint venture, export?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post An executive summary should outline the key problem and objectives, and then cover the main findings and key recommendations: Global Business Management Report, CU, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.