Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
Your manager is considering making some changes to established practices and plans to discuss these at a forthcoming team meeting. Your manager has allocated a range of topics within the team and has asked you to research the following topics and prepare written answers that will form the basis for discussion.
To complete the task, you should provide a written response to each of the points below, making appropriate use of academic theory and practical examples to expand your response and illustrate
To help the reader, please make use of headings and assessment criteria references to signpost the assessment criteria being addressed.
1. Evaluate the techniques used to support the process of workforce planning. (2.2)
2. Explain approaches to succession and contingency planning aimed at mitigating workforce risks. (2.3)
3. What turnover and retention trends exit outside the organisation and what factors influence why people choose to leave or remain. (3.1)
4. Compare different approaches to developing and retaining talent on an individual and group level. (3.2)
5. Evaluate approaches that an organisation can take to build and support different talent pools. (3.3)
6. Evaluate the benefits of diversity in building and supporting talent pools (3.4).
7. Explain the impact of dysfunctional employee turnover. (3.5)
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post 5HR02: Your manager is considering making some changes to established practices and plans to discuss these at a forthcoming team meeting: Talent management and workforce planning Assignment, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.