Part A: Idea Generation
You should include:
• The conclusions you have drawn from environmental scanning to identify the
business opportunity. Include how your business idea was developed and why you rejected other ideas.
• The theories and methods of idea generation and creativity you have used to refine your idea.
• How you have introduced innovative concepts into your business idea or process
Part B: Business Plan
Produce a business plan for your product or service. Your business plan must include the following sections:
• Executive Summary & Business Opportunity
• Research Strategy & Strategic and Marketing Plan
• Business Operation & Business Management
• Finances & Risk
Part C: Pitch
Communicate your business opportunity to stakeholders and investors in a 5 minute power point presentation using a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 15 slides. Make brief notes where your slides need further explanation. You do not need to deliver the pitch.
Please do not send a recording of your pitch. Submit the slides and notes only for assessment.
Your pitch should present, as succinctly as possible:
The market gap
The business opportunity
The business model
The investment and support needed
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .