1. Provide an overview of the social issue chosen including, background and basic information/facts around the issue. The topics to be covered over the duration of the program, the number of sessions to be delivered, and why it is relevant/interesting for young people?
2. Please outline the aim of this specific session.
3. What ice-breaker activity will you undertake with the group? Why this one? (Outline the ice breaker activity and provide a rationale for this ice breaker, does it relate to the topic being covered)
4. What resources do you require (chairs, markers, paper, etc…) for this session?
5. Complete the timeframe for this two-hour session
6. What outcomes will be achieved at the end of the session? (Please follow the format in the notes attached:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The postappeared first on .