College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 6/3/2021 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Logistics Management||Student’s Name: Deema adel almusalit|
|Course Code: MGT322||Student’s ID Number: 180292600|
|Semester: II||CRN: 22642|
|Academic Year: 1441/1442 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade:||Level of Marks:|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and strategic supply chain partnership.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
- A low fare Airline FLYNAS (Service)
- A fast food chain Such as Dominos (Product)
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- Background information (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description (1Marks, word count rage 300-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (1Mark)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
- References (1 Marks)
Note: The Answer should be of each point in the range of 300 to- 500 word counts.
Each point carrying 1 Mark.
Use APA style of referencing
- Executive summary :
through the pandemic the companys adopted many many business improvement methods to improve their performance. the supply chain with logistics is the main factor that lead to the company success . the supply chain management the is the process of transform the raw materials nto final goods .
The Covid-19 pandemic cause a huge of disruption in the world , in saudi arabia m many of local and global companys faced a big losses because of covid-19 . there are some factors that led to reduced business and even collapse of businesses , like lockdowns, travel restrictions, and working from home . Domino’s is one of these companys that heavily affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. domino’s sales has declined by 25% , and it has had to deal with many other challenges such as making effective responses to ensure the safety of both employees and consumers. covid-19 also disrubted domino’s logistics and supply chain management system. for example, after domino’s sales has declined some supply chain partnerships interrupted . also because the government imposed the social distancing, the transactions converted to contractless transactions , and this led to new supply chain management challenges.
- Background information
The company that I chose to talk about is Dominos Pizza company
its a one of the most common pizza restaurant in Saudi Arabia . Dominos is an American company established in 1960 ,its headquarters are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. ,and it has more than 16000 branches in more than 54 country all over the world .in 1983, Domino’s opened its first international store in Canada and it faced a huge acceptance by people and open many more branches in the same year.
“Our vision is simple. We want to be the number one pizza company in the world and in every neighbourhood ”. They aim to become number one pizza company in the world , they want to be the first and the best choice for the customers.
Domino’s cares about the cultural differences and religions , so its menu depending on these tow factors of each country . for example Domino’s Korean menu include pizza with pork , but its not allowed in Saudi Arabia , Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and other Islamic countries .the menu in the united states include variety of Italian-American main and side dishes. In each country they focus on the main dish that represent the identity of Domino’s which is pizza.
the domino’s general menu include : different kind of pizza ( vegetables, chicken, meet, margritta) , fries, chicken bits, chicken wings, and disserts ( lava cack and cookies )
here is some interesting facts about Domino’s:
– the three dots on the Domino’s logo represent the quantity of stores there were in 1969, and they was planning to add a dot with each new store, but this change because of the quickly growth of Domino’s
-Domino’s pizza changed its name to Domino’s because it provide more than just pizza
The post MGT 322 Saudi Electronic University Logistics Dominos Pizza Case Study Help appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.