You are required to submit a proposal for the product or service that you intend to develop. This research proposal should not be less than 1400 words and must include:
- The proposal abstract.
- What is your project proposal?
- Why do you want to do this research and develop this project
- Background study and literature review relevant ideas presented by others)
- What added / original value your project introduces
- Evidence of surveys and brainstorming/focus group sessions to evaluate your idea with at least two stakeholders.
- Please include the surveys in the appendix. Discuss the findings in the main body of the assignment and evaluate your idea. Quantitative Research
- For brainstorming/focus group sessions, you need to describe the process that how these were conducted, the topics that were discussed, and the issues that were raised. What themes came out; highlight these themes and conduct a proper theme analysis. Qualitative Research.
- Are there any ethical considerations to be considered and addressed?
- How would you do this research / develop this project (tools and technologies for product development, tools, and techniques for fact-finding, information gathering, and feedback analysis, etc, breakdown of activities, a provisional schedule preferably in the form of a GANT chart)
- Business model and plan and discuss Return on Investment (ROI).
- Conclusions and possible future directions
- Bibliography referencing and citations of all reviewed litterateur and other sources of information
You are also required to make a video or slide voiceover presentation not less than 10 minutes about your proposal. In your presentation, you are required to highlight:
- What (the idea, aims & goals, functionalities)
- Why (motivations)
- What others are doing (literature review, similar studies & projects)
- How is your idea/approach different
- How you intend to execute the project (tools & technologies)
- What is the business model and discuss ROI (Return on Investment
You are required to submit your assignment to Moodle. There will be two links for the submission: one for the softcopy of the text document, one file in word format (Please don’t zip it) and there will be a separate link for the video presentation. Please note you are going to prepare this proposal for the Research Methods module. You are not committing yourself to anything yet. You may decide to use this idea for your final project or you may change your mind and develop a different project proposal for your final project.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post What is your project proposal and Why do you want to do this research and develop this project: Software development Dissertation, MU, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.