- Your group is assigned a task to investigate the Enron Scandal excluding bibliography or references, tables, figures, and appendix) using the dataset posted on canvas. You are also allowed to use complementary datasets that are deemed appropriate
- Three email datasets containing the email messages, subject, date, sender, year, month, etc., are provided three months closer to the Enron bankruptcy.
- A list connecting the employee database to the email.
You as a team will explore with the dataset provided in canvas and answer the following research questions.
- How did the Enron scandal evolve in time?
- How did the tensions and emotions unwind during the crisis? Did they follow any specific patterns or rhythms?
- What role did artifacts (tools, documents) and frameworks (or lack of) play in the governance and decline of Enron?
Please submit a full set of references with your paper.
Paper is worth 60 marks in total. The following is a guide to what sort of paper is likely to attract high marks.
- A paper with little or no use of data will attract no more than 20 marks total.
- A paper that uses the data provided and address the research questions succinctly will attract up to 40 marks total.
A paper that uses good research methods techniques and visuals, tables, etc., to address research questions may attract up to 60 marks total. These papers are similar to academic papers.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post How did the Enron scandal evolve in time and How did the tensions and emotions unwind during the crisis: Information System Governence Case Study, UCC, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.