- Identify the differences between bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- Identify common illnesses and infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites
- Describe what is meant by infection and colonization.
- Explain what is meant by systemic infection and localized infection
- Identify poor practices that may lead to the spread of infection.
- Identify how an understanding of poor practices can be applied to own professional practice
- Explain the conditions needed for the growth of microorganisms.
- Explain the ways an infective agent might enter the body.
- Identify common sources of infection
- Explain how infective agents can be transmitted to a person.
- Identify the key factors that will make
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Order Non Plagiarized Assignment
The post Identify the differences between bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites: Infection Control Assignment, UOE, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.