- Demonstrate an ability to take responsibility for a major independent research project.
- Demonstrate knowledge and critical evaluation of relevant literature in their chosen area.
- Make critical choices in the design and implementation of research instruments/models in a rigorous and ethical manner.
- Display cognitive skills of analysis, reflection, interpretation, and synthesis in drawing conclusions and recommendations from data obtained.
- Display the competence required to produce a coherent, literate, and accurately referenced document.
- Demonstrate initiative, organizational, and time management skills in an applied research project context.
Independent Project Module Assessment Submission Dates
Students will submit their Independent Project documentation and present their findings, conclusions, and recommendations to their supervisors and peers on the following assigned dates.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The post Students will submit their Independent Project documentation and present their findings, conclusions, and recommendations: Independent Project Thesis, MTU, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.