- Critically evaluate the strategic position of organizations in a variety of contexts and evaluate their available applied strategic choices using relevant analytical tools.
- Critically analyze how organizations can effectively and efficiently implement strategic choices to deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the ethical and social responsibilities of businesses today to inform business and applied strategic decisions in a variety of contexts.
- Critically assess the effectiveness of applied strategy and requirement for corrective action to address any strategic or performance gaps.
- Formulate and defend coherent and persuasive arguments for the adoption of innovative strategies in a range of business and organizational situations, using interdisciplinary teams as an assessment tool.
A formal written report (5000 +/-10% words excluding appendices) setting out the background to the consulting assignment and addressing the three principal requirements specified below
- The assignment must be submitted in electronic format using Moodle. It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that their submission is accessible and to keep an electronic copy of it in a separate storage device.
- The report to the Board of Directors should contain the following principal elements:
1 An analysis of the organization’s external environment highlighting, in particular, the major trends evident in the organization’s environment, the opportunities and threats posed by these trends, and the implications of same for the future strategy of the organization
2 An analysis of the organisation’s internal strategic capability in terms, especially, of its ability to respond to the external opportunities and threats identified previously
3 The group’s conclusions and recommendations for the future strategic direction of the organization in the light of 1 and 2 above.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post B9MG121: Critically evaluate the strategic position of organizations in a variety of contexts and evaluate their available applied strategic: Applied strategic Management Assignment, DBS, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.