Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital’(see Capitalism, Competition, Conflict, Crisis, chapter 8) for your understanding of these changes in business strategy.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Examine the growth of the Primark clothing company.
(i) How has Primark benefited from changes in the fashion supply chain?
(ii) To what degree has price leadership played an important role in the rise of the Primark Company?
(iii)What limitations on future strategies does Primark’s approach have for the
- “One day it’s in and the next day it’s out” – a popular phrase used to describe the fashion & apparel industry
- By its very nature, fashion becomes obsolete at the end of each season, which feeds the industry and keeps the cycle moving.
- The fashion industry is a massive sector that is predicted to grow in the upcoming years.
- According to the World Economic Forum, the industry generates up to $2.5 trillion in annual revenue,
- a staggering number that actually is projected to double in the next 10 years. With such incredibly rapid growth expected for the industry,
- it is important that its main players understand the challenges in the supply chain and stay competitive in this market.
- We will examine the growing trend of the Primark clothing company, its supply chain management and price leadership as well as the limitations of its future strategies.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy, UOD, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.