Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights and good practices on a range of people practice processes and practices. The topic area that your manager has chosen is ‘evidence-based practice’ and has selected you to represent the company by creating the briefing paper for the event.
In addition, your manager has asked you to analyse and review three sets of performance data in readiness for the forthcoming heads of department meeting.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Preparation for the Tasks:
- Refer to the indicative content in the unit to guide and support your evidence.
- Pay attention to how your evidence is presented, remember you are working in the People Practice Team for this task.
- Ensure that the evidence generated for this assessment remains your own work. You will also benefit from:
- Reflecting on your own experiences of learning opportunities and training and continuing professional development.
- Reading the CIPD Insight, Fact Sheets and related online material on these topics.
Task – Briefing Paper
You have been asked to prepare a briefing paper that is to be given to people practitioners at a regional event, to share insights and good practice. The paper needs to provide an understanding of approaches that can be taken to support effective critical thinking and decision-making within the HR remit.
Your Briefing Paper needs to:
- provide an evaluation of the concept of evidence-based practice and assess how evidence-based practice approaches can be used to support sound decision-making and judgments for people practitioners across a range of people practices and organisational issues.
- evaluate two micro and two macro analysis tools or methods that can be used in people’s practise to explore an organisation’s micro and macro environment, and how those identified might be applied to diagnose future issues, challenges and opportunities.
- explain the principles of critical thinking and give examples of how you apply these yourself
when relating to your own and others’ ideas, to assist objective and rational debate.
- assess at least two different ethical theories and perspectives and explain how an understanding of these can be used to inform and influence effective decision-making.
- identify a specific people practice issue. Review and explain relevant evidence to identify key insights into the issue
- explain a range of decision-making approaches that could be used to identify possible solutions to a specific issue relating to people’s practice
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice, BU, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.