Write a case study about a child’s needs based on the ideas of one or more developmental theorists. The case study will be conducted on a real child with the consent of the primary caregiver.
- The report is presented in correct format with clear headings
- The report has in-text references and includes a reference list
- Methods used to collect information are clearly outlined and appropriate
- Ethical issues of confidentiality maintained
- Verbal consent obtained
- Correct identification that child’s physical, cognitive, emotional & social development is normal for their age
- Demonstrates a good understanding of a developmental theory and ability to relate theory to the child
- Holistic care needs are identified and age-appropriate, recommendations are made for promoting holistic development for this age-group
- Understanding of long-term consequences for the future of not having
specific needs met at this age
- Provides practical age-appropriate strategies for adults who may directly or indirectly influence the child’s well-being e.g. the primary caregiver, a childhood educator, a community worker & the government incl recommendations for communicating with the child
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The post 5N1279: Write a case study about a child’s needs based on the ideas of one or more developmental theorists: Human Growth and Development Casestudy, OC, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.