Discuss two (2) professional career goals, identifying how your professional experiences to date have prepared you for graduate study at Pace University and how the graduate program will assist you in meeting these goals.
Describe your plans to alter your professional and/or personal obligations to have the time needed for graduate study, including the required clinical experiences.
Identify one issue in the United States health care system and discuss the role of advanced nursing practice in addressing this issue.
Essays should be submitted in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, double spaced, with one-inch margins. Include your name and the title of your essay. Additional information regarding your academic performance or professional experience may also be included as a supplement.
- Describe the type of legal structure that would be most appropriate for the non-profit organization.
- Describe the condition of the disease (signs/symptoms, course of illness, etc.).
- What are your competitors’ current products and services?
- Discuss two (2) professional career goals, identifying how your professional experiences to date have prepared you for graduate study at Pace University and how the graduate program will assist you in meeting these goals.
- Discuss and discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project.
- What strategies are leaders using to sustain Lean practices in your organization?
- Explain that finance is a facinating topic as money makes the world go round.
- What are some of the criticisms of existing theories about the origin, nature and measurement of intelligence?
- What do you think is the best explanation of the phenomenon you have analyzed?
- Discuss the topic in regards to historical significance to the classroom and/or educational field, implications for teachers and students, how it relates to the classroom in the 21st century, and any significant theories associated with it.