As you research and learn more about a topic, you will begin to consider the historical context of a topic to narrow the focus of your research.
In your initial post, do the following:
Share the topic you have chosen for the projects in this course with your classmates. (my topic is uploaded in an attachment). Briefly describe the historical event you have chosen to analyze as well as the research question you will attempt to answer in your essay.
Consider your webtext reading about Qubcois immigration. If you were researching this topic, what else would you like to know about the experience of the Qubcois immigrants in Lowell, Massachusetts in 1870 that might not be covered in this piece?
- Write a summary of what you have learned regarding your prison sentencing reforms policy in general.
- Discuss and develop a PowerPoint presentation to deliver to key stakeholders that examines why this Prison Sentencing Reforms should be implemented.
- What factors should be considered to ensure that nurses working in acute care settings meet the six Institute of Medicines (IOM) Aims for Improving Healthcare Quality?
- What purpose does it serve for Saul Indian Horse to tell his story?
- Discuss your views about the effects of students cultural and prior educational backgrounds on their school performance.
- What is the current status including the etiology, current treatments, problems with the current treatments (can be anything for e.g., DDI, narrow therapeutic index, dose titration, toxicity, food restriction, need for blood level monitoring etc).
- Write a paper on human reproduction and development questions.
- Describe your background and experiences with technology and with any prior online courses or programs.
- Briefly describe the historical event you have chosen to analyze as well as the research question you will attempt to answer in your essay.
- Identify an organizational problem to solve within your current workplace or industry and use an affinity diagram to brainstorm the root causes of the organizational problem and potential solutions for addressing it.