Review the following Learning Resources:
Walden University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating resources: Select the right source. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating/publications
Walden University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating resources: Journals. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating/resource-types/journals
Walden University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating resources: Peer review. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating/peer-review
Acceptable Outside Resources (PDF)
Post an explanation of the following
1. Why scholarly resources are often required in academia over popular sources
2. An educational topic of interest to you- Mental health in students during the pandemic.
3. The scholarly and popular resources you might search for to learn more about your educational topic
4. How you might use each type of resource in your classroom and/or your professional practice and a rationale for why you feel each is authentic and accurate for the intended use,
- Reflective personal essay
- THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
- Research Proposal for a Pedagogical Project in the Teaching Area (Australian Secondary)
- Essay About Writing Experience
- Quantitative Research on Substance Abuse Treatment within Correctional Health
- Please read each of the articles and write a Reflection Paper on each of the articles in the content format below. This is NOT a summary. Share in each paragraph your reflection/emotions. What made you sad? What made you angry? Where were you scratching your head?
- Social Media Research: Sports writing needed for assignment
- Mental Health Stigma
- How does the concept of wisdom in nursing informatics compare to the concept of professional nursing judgment? What is DIKW and how do you “use” it in your practice?
- scholarly sources and popular sources