Throughout this course, you have been using different analysis strategies to determine best practices for developing your business plan. Its time to develop a strategic plan that will help you determine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get there. Your strategic plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of your company. Additionally, you will communicate the direction of your company to stakeholders.
Discuss and develop a strategic plan for the company you have used throughout this course and share it with stakeholders.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation:
An introduction with mission and vision statements
Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
Analysis of the companys:
Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
An evaluation of the internal and external environments impact on achieving the company strategy
Create a strategic objective for the company.
Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the companys strategic plan.
Determine methods for collecting data and measuring the success of the strategic plan.
- Write a research paper on effect of violence in video games on people.
- Define a problem, develop a significance section that supports the relevance of the problem and change (why is the problem important?), describe stakeholders and write an aim statement.
- Discuss what you think would be the most difficult topic for you if you were a sociologist trying to view society without your own opinions or moral judgements.
- Describe the foundations of health care communication.
- Discuss relevant theories, use them to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tactics or strategies, and critically evaluate these theories, highlighting their limitations.
- Discuss and develop a strategic plan for the company you have used throughout this course and share it with stakeholders.
- Explain why it is important to have 3 to 6 months’ salary saved for an emergency fund.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the article and explain your reasoning.
- What are the similarities between family centered care in America and in Reggio Emilia, Italy?
- What reasons can an employee raise for refusing the vaccine?