Using Google Scholar as your search engine, identify one article published since 2020 on the topic of “emergency medicine cost” or “emergency department utilization.”
Please provide a link to the article so your peers can read it. Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the article and explain your reasoning. Use the following example as inspiration for your posts.
Example of strengths:
Large and representative sample size
Results are generalizable
Examples of weaknesses:
Data is dated
Findings are not robust and consistent across the different models
Small sample size
- Write a research paper on effect of violence in video games on people.
- Define a problem, develop a significance section that supports the relevance of the problem and change (why is the problem important?), describe stakeholders and write an aim statement.
- Discuss what you think would be the most difficult topic for you if you were a sociologist trying to view society without your own opinions or moral judgements.
- Describe the foundations of health care communication.
- Discuss relevant theories, use them to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tactics or strategies, and critically evaluate these theories, highlighting their limitations.
- Discuss and develop a strategic plan for the company you have used throughout this course and share it with stakeholders.
- Explain why it is important to have 3 to 6 months’ salary saved for an emergency fund.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the article and explain your reasoning.
- What are the similarities between family centered care in America and in Reggio Emilia, Italy?
- What reasons can an employee raise for refusing the vaccine?