1. Describe the sequence of activities that take place at the pre-referral, eligibility, and reevaluation stages of the assessment process. Review the procedural safeguards that are guaranteed under IDEA.
2. Write a review of the major components of IDEA (individualized educational plan, least restrictive environment, protection in evaluation procedures, and due process) that affect assessment practices. What constitutes a valid assessment under the IDEA?
3. List and identify the various tests used to assess infants, toddlers, and preschoolers and the commonly used tests of school readiness.
4. Compare and contrast the two scales of measurement most commonly used in educational and
5. Explain these two concepts: measurement error and content specificity. Include a definition of the measures of central tendency and dispersion. Identify the various types of correlation.
6. Prepare a statement with some of the reasons why assessment is important in school and society.
- Statement of Problem
- Describe the sequence of activities that take place at the pre-referral, eligibility, and reevaluation stages of the assessment process. Review the procedural safeguards that are guaranteed under IDEA.
- Technology and Emergency Health Crisis
- Discuss how multiculturalism and diversity play roles in diagnosis and treatments. Are there barriers to providing quality healthcare to communities due to the racially and ethnically diverse population? What do you think can be done to meet these challenges?
- Consider some of the founding principles or tenets of each of these practices. What makes them unique? How do they support the bodys own innate healing process? Please provide at least one example.
- Choose from one of the following topics OR think of an argumentative topic of your own.
- Historiographical Analysis of the French Revolution
- Do you wish to provide details about circumstances not reflected in the application? If so, please include below.
- Explain two evidence-based interventions you would use to address these couples or familys issues and how you would use them.
- Write a research paper on effect of violence in video games on people.