Morphology of cells
Part 1: Discuss Morphology of cells and the factor it plays in general function and structure.
TOPIC: An 18 year old male presents with ADHD, small testes and learning disabilities. After a workup it is determined that he has a kerotype 47 XXY.
- Discuss meiosis and mitosis.
- Are the concepts of diffusion, active transport or osmosis implicated in various genetic conditions? If so, how? If not, explain.
- Can genetics conditions be reversed, why ore why not?
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years