County History Paper: (Using Warren County KY)
MUST Use footnotes (see Chicago Style Handout)
Must use page numbers (top right corner Last name #)
Must including the following documents:
A Will 2) A Marriage License, 3) Property Assessment, 4) A Deed, 5) Death Certificate 6) A County Court Record (could be minutes from a meeting, a suit filed against the county, etc
Your paper should have the following sections:
Origins of the county and the seat (who was it named after and when)
Early History to the Civil War
The Civil War
The Age of Industry (normally post Civil War-today)
History of the Courthouse
Tidbits—Famous people, festivals, OTHER
Problems facing the county today and for the future
Other things that you could use cemetery records, church records, family histories, census records, education, etc.
You also must use 1 primary source (dairy, personal journal, government document, etc..) in your paper.
You should have numerous sources, using the County Court Clerk, the Kentucky Library, Historical Societies, among numerous others.
- Write a well organized literary analysis essay over the play, Antigone. The essay will need to be written in MLA format (12 point font, double spaced, etc.) and will need to include a works cited page.
- individual financial analysis
- People Management and Development Report
- Service Quality and Satisfaction Case Study
- Transfer Student Center Programs Assistant
- REIMBURSEMENT HEALTHCARE FINANCE QUESTIONS
- WRITING A USER MANUAL
- The sinking of the RMS Lusitania narrative
- Warren County, KY History and Other Interesting Information
- What challenges do the religious face in an increasingly irreligious society?