Read the case “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed” attached in word doc
Please answer the following questions and explain your answers in details:
Part I: General Questions (20 points)
1. What are “Service Guarantees”? What are the important features that a customer satisfaction guarantee should have?
2. What are “Service Failures”? What are “Service Mistakes”? Will all the service mistakes lead to “service failure” incident? What constitutes a service mistakes that customers are not satisfied and not willing to forgive? Provide some examples.
Part II: Case-Specific Questions (30 points)
The following five questions are based on the case “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed” and also the supplementary material to this case (the Epilogue attached).
1. What should a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee” mean in the case of a hotel? What did it appear to mean in the case of El Primo Inns in this case?
2. How many breaks from the service script occurred according to Mr. O’Brien’s letter?
3. What service recovery measures should have been taken? Any recommendations?
4. If you were Mr. Simmons, what would your responses be in this situation?
5. Is the response letter that Mr. O’Brien received (dated on July 31, as included in word doc) an appropriate solution to this situation? Provide evidence to support your answer.
- Write a well organized literary analysis essay over the play, Antigone. The essay will need to be written in MLA format (12 point font, double spaced, etc.) and will need to include a works cited page.
- individual financial analysis
- People Management and Development Report
- Service Quality and Satisfaction Case Study
- Transfer Student Center Programs Assistant
- REIMBURSEMENT HEALTHCARE FINANCE QUESTIONS
- WRITING A USER MANUAL
- The sinking of the RMS Lusitania narrative
- Warren County, KY History and Other Interesting Information
- What challenges do the religious face in an increasingly irreligious society?