Instructions: Find an old family photo to restore (or a photo of a place that is special to you), enhance the photo with at least five to seven different elements that you’ve learned, and create a magazine cover page using the photos with some creative ideas behind it. Utilize at least one other photo for a background. You will upload three photos minimum, the original family photo, background photo and the final cover page.
Once this is completed, you will complete a minimum of a two-page write up (minimum of 500-750 words, not including Title Page or Reference Page): 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced paper in APA Style format, using at least two references to describe the following: Submit your paper in Word format only.
Purpose of the magazine. You must identify a valid purpose as if this magazine will be published for the public.
Identify five to seven tools used and any challenges encountered.
Describe the layers applied and why selected.
Examine the differences, the benefits and the limitations of the different image file types.
Discuss the purpose and usage of smart objects, layers and vectors in editing, also differentiate between a raster image and a vector image; also detail the layer concepts of hiding, linking, and setting layer styles.
Outline the different processes to enhance images including sharpness, color, contrast, hue, brightness and resolution.
Evaluate the image processing capabilities such as feathering, filtering and burning.
Describe the process for performing advanced selection using masks, channels, refine edge, and defringing.
Detail the capabilities of Adobe Photoshop as a tool for editing and restoring digital images, also describe the process for enhance digital images by manipulating sharpness, color, contrast, hue, brightness and resolution.
Submission Instructions: Submit the original photo, background photo, final cover page and write up in APA format in the assignment area (Submit your paper in Word format only). You may need to reduce the file size of the images if the file is over 25 MB. Do this by reducing the PPI for the image. Images may be in .JPG or .PNG format.
- Describe a topic, idea,or concept you find engaging. Why does this captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Magazine cover page
- Critically discuss the limitations of the Harrod-Domar and Solow-Swan model. Using these two models as a starting point, critically analyse at least two key differences between Keynesian and Neoclassical Growth Theory.
- Critically compare the insights on oligopolistic competition that derive from neoclassical economics, Post-Keynesian firm theory and Shaikhs Real Competition theory. Discuss the extent to which these theories provide a satisfactory basis for…
- the prompt was too long so it will be in the paper instructions
- Discuss what the talk is all about (provide a brief summary) and your engagement with the topic (how it resonates with you personally, your research, interests, etc.)
- As a research institution that also prides itself on its liberal arts curriculum, Princeton allows students to explore areas across the humanities and the arts, the natural sciences, and the social sciences. What academic areas most pique your curiosity, and how do the programs offered at Princeton suit your particular interests?
- is medieval philosophy platonic?
- You watched two videos on Family Community Partnership and Bringing Families Together. In a one page, double spaced paper, write a reflection describing five “take-aways” that you feel are important to know.
- Daily schedule