You are required to write a reflection for each day of our course, outlining highlights from (nearly) all of the days material. What did you learn? What struck you? What challenged you? What changed you? What made you laugh? Made you scratch your head? Made you angry? What cant you stop thinking about? These are just sample questions, and you need not answer them all. For some reflections, I actually give you specific questions or issues to address. Also, theres no political party line here for you to tow, no right or wrong to your response. But, make sure you back up any claims with verifiable evidence and ground your own opinions in fact. Make sure to be detailed of your responses, and the depth of your critical thought, with specific references to the days material. You are not simply summarizing the material for me. I have read and watched and listened to it already many times! I’m interested in your take, but a take that is specifically connected to the material .
- What is the main reason why long-term bonds are subject to greater interest rate risk than short-term bonds?
- What exactly are the rules now that allow college athletes to make money while in college?
- Describe the need to belong and the research in the reading, An Introduction to the Science of Social Psychology, that supports the need to belong.
- Discuss how implicit bias affects how we act in a subconscious way.
- Describe how the model relates to the types of change defined by Ackerman & Anderson.
- Fawrite a reflection for each day of our course, outlining highlights from (nearly) all of the days material.
- Discuss factors that influence food choices. Many factorspsychological, physical, social, and philosophicalinfluence peoples food choices. L
- What do you hope to achieve on your study abroad year/term? Please write 2-3 paragraphs
- write 1-2 pages how Is Europe dealing with youth radicalisation and what are they doing to counter the problem. There was the famous case of 15 years old Shamina Begum who resided in London and was radicalised online. She is called the ISIS Bride.. I saw a documentary called The recruiting for Jihad. Maybe this helps.
- What is the meaning of life?