Review the CQ Researcher article on Re-examining the Constitution (See screenshots) and answer the following questions:
Looking back 200 years, how would you evaluate the work of the Founders in designing our form of government? Does the Constitution need any improvements or changes?
A number of efforts have been made in recent years to add new amendments to the Constitution. Some have made it further than others, but none has been successful. Proposed amendments include: the Equal Rights Amendment, an amendment allowing school prayer, a constitutional ban on flag burning, a balanced budget amendment, an amendment to enact term limits for members of Congress and more. This article contains a number of ideas for improvements to the Constitution. See, especially, the special features at the end of the article that contain several suggestions from both experts and citizens.
How do you feel about any of these or other efforts to amend the Constitution?
Here is the information for the reference for sources cited. Thank you!
Re-examining the Constitution
Author: Kenneth Jost
Publication: CQ Researcher
Publisher: SAGE Publications
Date: September 7, 2012
- How do you feel about any of these or other efforts to amend the Constitution?
- What is the ecological problem facing humanity is complex and multifaceted.
- Write a paper Evaluating Process and Supply Chain Design, choose 2 of the following to discuss and respond with a minimum of 175 words:
- Define the term thoroughly, in your own words.
- What is the proper boundary between church and state?
- Can a woman with gestational diabetes (GD) walk for two hours throughout pregnancy and improve her GD treatment and quality of life when compared to a woman with low physical activity (PA)?
- Has the practice of Western Christianity narrowed/weakened the gospel? Explain your answer using Biblical texts.
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale.
- Had you heard about any of the claims being fact-checked? If so, were you surprised by the result?
- Every day we see the terms ‘liberal’ and ‘conservative’ used to describe politicians, parties and policies, so it is important to understand what these terms mean. What ideas or policies are associated with liberals?