1 What is Intelligent Automation (IA)
1.1 Benefits of Intelligent Automation
1.1.1 Technologies leveraged by Intelligent Automation
1.1.2 Differentiating IA from Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Business Process Management Notation (BPMN)
1.1 Intelligent Automation in Human Resource Management
1.2 Benefits of applying an IA solution to Human Resource processes
1.3 Key Factors for an Effective IA Solution in Human Resources
1.4 Intelligent Automation Use Cases in Human Resource business processes
- USE OF FINANCIAL RATIOS IN IDENTIFYING FINANCIAL DISTRESS OF A COMPANY IN INDIA
- Framework for implementing Intelligent Automation Projects – An Empirical Evaluation in Human Resources
- Statment of Purpose
- What are your thoughts about the validity of a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis in strategic planning?
- Determine which stakeholder groups have the most influence on each of the elements identified in the formal SWOT analysis and provide an explanation of the rationale to support your identification and how they impact the organizations strategic plan.
- Discuss a system of communication that is, or was, used in a past or present organization in which you worked.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Write a first-person narrative essay about an event that impacted your life. Include the conflict and the resolution in your narrative and develop the story line appropriately to engage the reader. Remember, the most effective narratives follow a five-point development series (see below for a description of the five points).
- Identification of Research Statement
- Effect: Access to fresh produce and other healthy food is limited in lower income communities.