As part of the course students must write a term-paper on a disease (whooping cough)
caused by a microorganism and explore information provided by the CDC, WHO, and literary
sources for a total of at least five resources. The term paper should include a summary of the
research and provide the Web sites and references utilized for the research. Each student must have
a different disease to research.
The term paper must be typed with 1 margins, double spacing and a 12 point Times Roman font.
The paper should also include a reference list. A minimum of five references must be utilized. The
American Psychological Association format must also be utilized for the paper. The paper should
be between five and seven pages in length (not including cover page, abstract, references, exhibits,
The following guidelines will be utilized to grade the paper:
Guideline Description Points
Content Provides substantive and relevant development of ideas
Provides logical, accurate, and
- -Write an assessment of the authors writing, responding to the authors success at conveying both the human narrative and information about technology/science.
- Project Management Issues and Concerns About the Project Timeline
- choose any fallacy from chapter three, briefly explain it, and find two real-world examples from the media, news, etc. exhibiting this fallacy. Be sure to explain how the fallacy is committed in each of your examples.
- Whooping Cough
- Change Stories
- Images of Managing Change
- Review a website for a healthcare facility/organization/service; not your current organization. Determine which of the 9 stages of the Family Life Cycle the website would most attract and why.
- Social and economic factors affect what marketing strategy an organization utilizes. Consider your own real or hypothetical organization and evaluate what social and economic factors contribute to the marketing strategy that is used and explain why.
- Discussion with no front page, just headings & ref incl. Berkowitcz
- Should Sex Education Be Taught In Schools?