[NACE: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8]
In a three to four-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), reflect on an important professional change that you have experienced. Compare your change story to one of the stories from the beginning of Chapter 1 of the text. Answer the following questions and support your thoughts with at least two scholarly sources.
In your paper you must:
Describe your change story and the one selected from Chapter 1 of the text.
Discuss the common issues and lessons present in both stories.
Identify and discuss the embedded lesson found in the three change stories of Chapter 1.
The stories must include The Starbucks Story, The Sears Story and The Detroit Story.
Describe how you might use the lessons as a solutions template during future change strategies.
Your paper should include in-text citations and references for at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the course text, and it should be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- -Write an assessment of the authors writing, responding to the authors success at conveying both the human narrative and information about technology/science.
- Project Management Issues and Concerns About the Project Timeline
- choose any fallacy from chapter three, briefly explain it, and find two real-world examples from the media, news, etc. exhibiting this fallacy. Be sure to explain how the fallacy is committed in each of your examples.
- Whooping Cough
- Change Stories
- Images of Managing Change
- Review a website for a healthcare facility/organization/service; not your current organization. Determine which of the 9 stages of the Family Life Cycle the website would most attract and why.
- Social and economic factors affect what marketing strategy an organization utilizes. Consider your own real or hypothetical organization and evaluate what social and economic factors contribute to the marketing strategy that is used and explain why.
- Discussion with no front page, just headings & ref incl. Berkowitcz
- Should Sex Education Be Taught In Schools?