One page for each. Link to source(s) at bottom of pages
Case Project 7-1: Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Use the Internet to research TLS. Who was responsible for developing it? When was the first version released? What was the relationship between TLS and SSL? What are its strengths? What are its weaknesses? When will the next version be released? What improvements are projected? Write a one-page paper on your research.
Case Project 7-3: Certificate Authorities (CAs)
OSs come packaged with many digital certificates from certificate authorities (CAs). Use the Internet to determine how to view the CAs for the type and version of OS that you are using and view the list. How many have you heard of? How many are unknown? Select three of the publishers and research their organizations on the Internet. Write a one-paragraph summary of each CA.
- Discuss if you agree, disagree, or partially agree with the claims made by the researcher(s), suggest improvement of the research method, provide future direction for the research, etc.
- Explain the importance of adding a fitness center (Gym) to a work office building (Call Center).
- Explain what you would suggest to make the requirement stronger, while maintaining a requirement that most users could meet.
- Identify how it is used, its strengths and weaknesses, and how widely implemented it is.
- Write a one-page paper on how IPv6 is more secure than IPv4.
- What was the relationship between TLS and SSL?
- What are the benefits of implementing lean and agile management methods to CPM?
- Explain how you might overcome the barriers you identified.
- Explain why crime is at an all-time high in the City of Crimetown, USA.
- Explain how adversarial AI attacks can be defended against?