One page for each. Link to source(s) at bottom of pages
Case Project 13-2: Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis
The Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis is a framework for examining network intrusion events. Use the Internet to research this model. Identify how it is used, its strengths and weaknesses, and how widely implemented it is. What is your conclusion about this framework? How useful does it appear to be to you? Write a one-page analysis of your research.
Case Project 13-4: Sources of Forensics Data
IP software monitors can provide insight into an incident for a forensics evaluation. Use the Internet to research NetFlow, sFlow, and IPFIX. How are they used? What are their differences? What are their similarities? Create a table that lists the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Discuss if you agree, disagree, or partially agree with the claims made by the researcher(s), suggest improvement of the research method, provide future direction for the research, etc.
- Explain the importance of adding a fitness center (Gym) to a work office building (Call Center).
- Explain what you would suggest to make the requirement stronger, while maintaining a requirement that most users could meet.
- Identify how it is used, its strengths and weaknesses, and how widely implemented it is.
- Write a one-page paper on how IPv6 is more secure than IPv4.
- What was the relationship between TLS and SSL?
- What are the benefits of implementing lean and agile management methods to CPM?
- Explain how you might overcome the barriers you identified.
- Explain why crime is at an all-time high in the City of Crimetown, USA.
- Explain how adversarial AI attacks can be defended against?