Research and read American Football League v. National Football League, 205 F. Supp. 60 (D. Md. 1962).
1. What was the case about? Summarize the background of the case. (20pts)
2. What law did the Court base their analysis on and why was it important? (20pts)
3. What was the outcome of the case? (10pts)
4. Did you agree or disagree with the outcome and why? (10pts)
5. Shepardize the case in Nexis Uni. Was there a later appeal, and if so what happened? (10pts)
Your paper should be single spaced, approximately 2-3 pages in length, 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins.
You should put your name, date and student number at the top of the paper. A title page is not needed. Attach your paper here in Word format.
It should be saved using your last name first in the file title. Ex) SmithCaseBrief.doc Citations should be in APA or Bluebook format.
If you are a major in the Legal Studies Department, you are required to utilize Bluebook footnotes using the ‘insert footnote’ feature in Word. However, no reference list is needed.
If you are a major that is not in the Legal Studies Department, you may use APA citations; however, you must include a reference list at the end of your paper. Attach your paper in Word format below.