Option 1: The Most Wanted Paintings on the Web
- Research Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid’s groundbreaking series, “People’s Choice, from 1994
- Review all related background information (Introduction) on the following website:
- Pay special attention to the scope and goals of the project. ViewThe Paintings and Survey Results,.
- Read through the various Letters to Komar & Melamid (along the left, in red).
- Write a three (3) paragraph minimum response addressing the following questions and post your statement to the Discussion Board on our Blackboard site; then reply to two classmate’s postings.
- What are your impressions of Komar & Melamid’s survey and their findings?
- How does Americas taste differ from that of other countries? How are they similar?
- Do Komar & Melamid’s findings align with your own tastes and preferences in art?
- Do you see any problems with their approach or methods?
The post The Most Wanted Paintings on the Web appeared first on Critical Homework.