1) Complete a minimum of a half page essay on
William Byrd’s use of a six (6) part choir. Answer the following
1. In your opinion, how effective was
the use of an SSAATB choir.
2. Can you understand the text in this
3. What can an Anthem be compared to?
4. Explain the voicing of each part and
the composers use of imitation.
2) Answer the following questions in a
paragraph form. Must be five (5)to seven (7) sentences in length.
Can you hear birds, a brook and a thunderstorm, as in springtime?
Would you associate this song with springtime if it were simply named: Concerto
The post The use of an SSAATB choir. first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
The post The use of an SSAATB choir. first appeared on essaypanel.com.