Examine the usage of e-mail in today’s context compared to what it was originally designed to accomplish and identify some key e-mail etiquette to abide by.
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.
The post Examine the usage of e-mail in today’s context compared to what it was originally designed appeared first on americaukessays.com.