Your report should incorporate the following analysis, write-up and steps:
1. Identify the firm’s existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies and develop
revised and new vision and mission statements for the selected organization.
2. Answer the following about your strategic priorities (for the selected organization):
a. To what extent does your company’s strategy rely on competing in existing
market spaces? What are the company’s Competitive Advantages?
b. Does your company rely too much on technology to open new market
opportunities? Give arguments in favor or against as applicable.
c. What obstacles are preventing your company from creating a differentiated
3. Construct a Growth Share Matrix (BCG) for your considered organization. Recommend
long-term objectives and specific strategies to achieve them.
4. Identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses and prepare a StrengthsWeaknesses-Opportunit
5. Conduct a PESTLE Analysis and develop environmental scanning key points for your
organization and the environment in which it operates.
6. What issues do you foresee when it comes to execution of strategy from the perspectives
of Management, Marketing, Financial Budgets & Technology. Give your
recommendations to address at least two of them.
7. Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation.
8. Propose a Balance Scorecard to support strategic execution and implementation of all