the final assignment for this course involves four closely related tasks: assembling an online project of selected coursework, including an about me, research paper with works cited page, “what’s good on the tv slide show, narrative, and oral presentation. be aware that all parts of your project must be submitted properly on the web platform you choose. if you submit your work outside of these parameters, it will not be graded.
TASK #1: Choose which platform you want to assemble your work.
Organize your work into one of the following electronic platforms. The project should be hosted on one of the free Web platforms such as Weebly, Wix, WordPress, or Adobe Spark. whichever format you choose, make sure all parts are in a logical order and clearly labeled.
TASK #2: About Me with at least one visual element.
‘About Me” Page
You will include an About Me ’ section in your project. In this section, you should it reduce yourself to readers and talk about your interests, reflect on the semester overall, not just this class), and discuss your future plans or goals. Include at least one visual element in this section of your project
ASK #3: Research paper and works cited page.
- One long paper is required for the semester, this will be a part of your final project.
- This paper must be between 4-6 pages in length.
- This paper must cite at least three different non-textbook sources.
- You are required to submit a photocopy of any internet sources that you use in your paper.
- All papers must be ML A format – l -inch margins, double-spaced, typed, complete heading. Papers not in the proper format will be documented as a letter grade. Papers without in-text citations and works cited pages will result in a ^ zero
(0) as this is inadvertent plagiarism.
- Choose an ethical theory that we have been working with this semester Define the ethical theory, give some background on the theory, and explain how this particular theory applies to your life today, including your current job and your potential future career (See the student examples l provided for help). Remember we covered the ethical theories in the first part of the course. They are the isms, such as ethical egoism, cultural relativism, utilitarianism, altruism, hedonism, etc. Do not use the topics in the second part of the book. This is the applied ethics section of the course.For example, I do not want a paper on abortion, the death penalty, etc. These are not ethical theories.
the paper must have a Works Cited. Complete bibliographical details of each
k must be given. The title, author, publisher (or journal title), date, place of publication (or met address), and page number(s) should be given. Use as many sources as you want from the Internet but sec cautionary note below. Whenever you quote a source, paraphrase it, refer