Task: An Individual project report on a brand of your choice. The brand must only currently be available in a limited amount of countries or a particular region and must have a physical market offering/s. The case study should be no more than 4000 words and must be completed individually.
The assignments must contain the following components:
Part 1) Brand Analysis
- Brand Introduction
- Brand Portfolio / Availability
- Brand Elements
- Brand Equity (Keller’s CBBE model)
- Brand Mantra
Part 2) International Market Analyses
- SLEPT analyses of 3 culturally distinct markets which the brand could potentially enter
- Competitor analyses for each market
Part 3) Strategy for Market Entry
- Selection and justification of new international market to enter
- Recommended market entry strategy
- Recommendations for standardisation or Adaption (Marketing mix framework)
- Intended Points of Parity (POP) and Points of Differentiation (POD)
Presentation) Range and quality of sources, use of Harvard style referencing, clarity of writing and presentation, quality of discussion
N.B. This detailed structure has been provided as there are no past examples to show you, as this is a new assessment starting this module delivery.
Remember to integrate the academic models and theories into your project by applying them to the brand case. You will need to appropriately reference to these models using Harvard referencing style – in-text and in the final reference list.
You are encouraged to use (appropriately image referenced) images and figures to help you illustrate your case study. These images and figures do not count towards the word count, nor do tables, references (in-text and reference list), headings, subheadings or titles.