Locate a peer-reviewed article in a scholarly journal that describes an evaluation of a health-related program and address the following:
- Identify the health program, its goals and objectives, and describe the setting in which the program was implemented.
- Discuss whether the author(s) of the evaluation report any prior evaluation(s) of the program.
- Identify the major evaluation questions and type(s) of evaluation conducted and reported in the article.
- Summarize the main findings of the evaluation in your own words.
- Based on the article, discuss whether you would consider implementing this program among a similar population. Provide a rationale, with reference to the article and data, to support your position.
Complete this assignment as a Word document. The paper should be approximately two pages in length, double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font, using references to support your response.
The post Health and Wellness Evaluation: Background and Basics appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.