Due by March 4th
- Compare and contrast the social disorganization theory, the social learning theory, and the social control/bond theory.
- Compare and contrast the Social Developmental model, the Interactional model, and the General Theory of Crime.
- Compare and contrast problem-behavior syndrome, pathways to delinquency, and continuity and desistance.
- For each prompt, write a 200- to 300-word response comparing and contrasting the relevant social theories.
Due by March 7th
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint, create a 10-slide presentation that explains the following:
- How youth gangs have changed in recent decades
- The statistics of local gangs in the United States and in your area
- Important facts about the structure of youth gang groups
- Stages of gang development in communities
- What communities (including police) can do to prevent and control gangs
The post For Prof Martin ONLY appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.