- Read Chapter 1 in The Well-Managed Healthcare Organization.
- Read Chapter 2 in The Well-Managed Healthcare Organization.
- Read the article How to become a servant leader.
- Read the article Character and servant leadership: Ten characteristics of effective, caring leaders.
- Write a three page paper, not including the title page and the reference page, answering the following questions:
- If you joined the executive management team of an HCO, how would you evaluate the HCO’s culture?
- How would you identify opportunities for improvement in the culture?
- How might the biblical principles of devotion, sacrifice, and trust exemplified by Pricilla and Aquila assist in your evaluation of the HCO’s culture?
- In the paper, be sure to:
- Evaluate the HCO’s ownership structure, system size, mission, vision, and values.
- Apply the elements of transformational management discussed in Chapter 1 and the Functions of Cultural Leadership from Chapter 2.
- Apply strategies for Starting the Path to Transformational Culture from Chapter 2
- Apply biblical principles where appropriate.
- Defend your position, citing any research and/or evidence to support your arguments.
NOTE: Please read instructions carefully. I currently don’t have this book.
The post cultural-leadership appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.