THIS PAPER HAS BEEN DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET; CONTACT US FOR A SOLUTION
Conduct a literary/rhetorical analysis of a short story. The principles used here are the same as any analysis of literature, except that the stories are, as the name implies, shorter.
Determine a major theme, atmosphere, or rhetorical idea and explore (by looking at at least 3 techniques, such as an appeal to nostalgia) the ways in which the author effects that goal. You must support your ideas with evidence from the text.
Be at least six paragraphs/sections (intro, synopsis, 3 main points, and a conclusion)
● Format your paper in MLA (including Works Cited, header, and in-text citation)
● Write in academic third person
● Construct an academic title
● Include documented in-text citations from the primary
source and at least one secondary source
● Constrain your length to 4-5 pages (1000 word minimum)
● Contain a Works Cited Page in MLA format
● You may use more than one story. But you still have to have a Literary Secondary Source.
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET