THIS PAPER HAS BEEN DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET; CONTACT US FOR A SOLUTION
Conduct a literary/rhetorical analysis of a short story. The principles used here are the same as any analysis of literature, except that the stories are, as the name implies, shorter.
Determine a major theme, atmosphere, or rhetorical idea and explorethe ways in which the author effects that goal. You must support your ideas with evidence from the text.
Be at least six paragraphs/sections (intro, synopsis, 3 main points, and a conclusion)
● Format your paper in MLA (including Works Cited, header, and in-text citation)
● Write in academic third person
● Construct an academic title
● Include documented in-text citations from the primary
source and at least one secondary source
● Constrain your length to 4-5 pages (1000 word minimum)
● Contain a Works Cited Page in MLA format
● You may use more than one story. But you still have to have a Literary Secondary Source.
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET