Final Research Paper
Before you submit your Final Research Paper, make sure that you have
- Reviewed the â€œResearch Paper Guidelinesâ€ to ensure your paper addresses all required components and develops a clear position in response to one of the writing prompts provided.
- Reviewed the Model Final Research Paper in order to understand expectations for the assignment.
- Incorporated a minimum of five scholarly sources.
- Provided well-researched evidence to support each claim.
- Incorporated feedback or suggestions into your revisions.
- Proofread your final draft for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Written a paper that is approximately seven to ten pages total in length, including
- a title page
- five to seven pages of body text (1,500 to 2,000 words)
- a references page
- Formatted your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your Final Research Paper will be assessed on the following components:
- APA formatting
Submission Information: Complete the tasks above and save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment file that includes your last name and the week number. So, your Final Research Paper assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smith_w5.docx.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper
- Must have a body length of five to seven double-spaced pages formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought, well-supported claims, and properly cited evidence.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use and cite at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
THIS IS THE TOPIC I DECIDED TO WRITE ABOUT:
2. Should sports figures or celebrities be considered role models? Explain how the term â€œrole modelâ€ is currently and most commonly used in mass media, and decide if you agree or disagree with who is considered a role model. Explain your position and provide examples.
THIS IS A REFERENCE FROM THE SCHOOL THAT MUST BE INCLUDED: Drown, E., & Sole, K. (2013). Writing college research papers (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
Â· I have decided to write my research on should spots figures or celebrities be considered role models? My agreement will be that yes, most spots athletes and most celebrities should be considered as role models. To support my facts I will have evidence on who are the best role models to be considered and why other celebrities should not be looked at as role models. We have to understand that when we turn on the TV anything can be a role model if it is promoting growth, and positivity.
Â· One of my resources that I will use will be from Ashford Universityâ€s library learning center Celebrities are role models for children… for good and bad (Belfast Telegraph (Belfast, Northern Ireland). July 1, 2014, 24) I will also explain what is the true meaning of a role model whither you are a celebrity, sports figure, or an everyday normal 9-5 working person. We also have to consider that children can also be role models for adults as well. I will consider that the role model that the mass media considers Beyonce Knowles as a role model.
Â· I will also use Ashford University and other sources to support my research paper. By: Read, Barbara. Gender & Education. Jan2011, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1-13. 13p. ROLE models; FEMININITY; SCHOOL children; CELEBRITIES; KNOWLES, Beyonce, 1981-; SPEARS, Britney, 1981-
The post can you help $40 FOR PAPER appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.